Download links for latest software
- WiFi module microcode (Latest microcode for the new WiFi module)
- Ducati Mitsubishi ECU (Panigale, MTS1200, Diavel)
- Ducati Contitech M3C ECU
- Ducati Contitech M3D ECU
- Ducati Contitech M4D ECU (Panigale V4)
- Ducati/MotoGuzzi Marelli 59M and 5AM ECU
- Ducati Marelli 7SM ECU (Hyper 821 and 939)
- Yamaha Denso ECU (MT07,MT09,MT09 Tracer,FJ09,MT10,R1,R1M
- Yamaha WiFi setup software (Extra software needed for the new WiFi cable)
- Triumph Keihin ECU (Gen1 and Gen2 Keihin ECU’s)
- Triumph Sagem ECU (MC1000 or MC2000)
- Triumph Diagnostic software
- Walbro ECU (Aprilia and Benelli)
- Yamaha Denso ECU (VMax, R1 up to 2014,R6 up to 2016, FZ1)
- KTM Keihin ECU (Up to 2013)
- WB-01 USB drivers
First block of info – include youtube video etc
- Very basic info about this
- Include your help videos, how to install TuneBoy products, maybe include support documents or other support elements that are OK for public to view.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the TuneBoy cruise control cause any problems with the heated grips.
The cruise control speed hold is activated with a single short press of the start button.
In most cases the heated grip menu will not even be displayed, if the menu does get displayed it will go away after several seconds without any change to the heated grip setting.
TuneBoy Support & Help Documentation
TuneBoy will add more information here for your reference. If you need assistance with something not available in this Support section then please use the Contact sub-menu above to contact your nearest distributor.