Ducati models with the Siemens Continental ECU (Contitech)
The TuneBoy logging software for the Contitech ECU records the information needed to adjust the fuel mapping on your motorcycle, the software records the RPM, Throttle Position, Engine temperature and up to two wide band Air Fuel ratio inputs (The LC-2 wide band O2 sensor kit is sold seperately).
The logging information is used by the map editing software.
The following screen shot shows the logging software screen.
The logging software will connect to the ECU using WiFi or the USB connection, when you press the Connect button you are asked for a log file name and logging will continue until you close the program.
The TuneEdit_Contitech program allows you to adjust fuel and ignition tables for the Contitech map files.
Maps that you can adjust are the fuel tables for individual cylinders, ignition tables.
The following screen shot shows the TuneEdit_Contitech program.
The fuel and ignition maps can be viewed as text as shown in the screen shot above or they can be viewed in a graphical view
The screen shot below shows the fuel map in the graphical view.
When you process the log files the TuneEdit program will build a table containing the average air fuel ratio for each of the map points you passed through during the logging session.
The screen shot below shows the TuneEdit_Contitech screen with the data from a logging session.
The values in the A/F tables are used to correct the fuel tables, these corrections are done by the TuneEdit_Contitech program when you select the Correct fuel map option.
The Flash_Contitech program handles the task of reprogramming the ECU (Engine Control Unit).
Reflashing the ECU is as simple as starting the program, selecting the map file you want to load and clicking the Flash map into ECU button.
The reflash of the Contitech ECU takes less than two minutes.
- Tune Kit: Contitech M4D TuneEdit Advance Kit
- Part Number: KITDUCM4D_USB
- Description: This kit provides the user with a USB module for recording data and flashing maps, you also get map editing software (TuneEdit). With this you can create your own custom map to suit most bike set-ups. *Requires Innovate LC-2 Wideband and O2 Sensor kit for recording of Air Fuel ratios – LC-2 sold separately. (Free shipping)
- Price: $599
- Also Available: Dyno Tuning Service
- TuneEdit Key for Siemens Contitech M4D ECU/Bike | KEYM4D | $399
We do not offer refunds for change of mind.